Monday, October 28, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Patch-O-Lanterns"

Hello, there!

I hope you are having a good Monday so far. I have quite a busy nail week ahead, with Halloween, the UM vs FSU fottball game, and a dance show I'm attending on Friday... This should be fun, none the less! Anyways, here's another Halloween look for you below. I decided to go through my nail polish strips stash for this cute Jack-O-Lantern  design from Sally Hansen.







I believe this design came out last year, but it may also be part of the current Halloween line up. Walgreens has had the best selection of the Halloween Salon Effects, and I have also heard that you can find them at Big Lots; in case you decide you want to dress up your nails with these in the next couple of days. What do you think of "Patch-O-Lanterns"? I think these would make a great addition to any Halloween costume! See ya with a new post soon!

                                                                       - Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment