Thursday, October 31, 2013

1-year blogaversary post: SOFLAJO Spider Funk

Hello, everyone, and happy Halloween!

Can you believe that today marks the one year anniversary of my blog? I can't either! Today I have a super cute indie nail polish to show you from SOFLAJO. Jody, a fellow south Floridian and the creator of this indie brand, was nice enough to give me a bottle of this amazingly sparkly orange number at a nail bloggers meet up a couple of months ago. I knew this one would be perfect for Halloween, so here it is on the blog today! Enjoy! 






This polish looks great on its own after two to three coats, but I decided to layer it over some undies. I layered two coats of "Spider Funk" over Bettina "Pumpkin Pie", and I love how it turned out. You can purchase SOFLAJO nail polishes here, and be sure to follow Jody on Facebook too! I hope you guys have a safe Halloween! The dance studio where I teach at is closed today, and I'm wondering if I should go on my evening jog while dodging trick-or-treat-ers! What to do, what to do... lol. Anyways, let me figure that out and  I'll see ya next time with a new post!

                                                                         - Tiff

2 comments: