Monday, October 14, 2013

Sally Hansen InstaGel Salon Effects in "Croc me up"

Hi there!

I hope your Monday is off to a great start. I have another Sally Hansen InstaGel Salon Effects post for you today. Remember that these InstaGel strips are just like the regular Salon Effects strips, but with a gel top coat that has to be cured with a led lamp. I had a hard time choosing from my stash of these this past weekend. My choices were between this crocodile print that you're about to see, and a shimmery leopard print (both by Sally Hansen). I asked my nail buddies in a nail group I'm in on Facebook to help me decide which design to go with, and the croc design got a couple more votes than the other. I'm glad I ended up putting on this set because it's not so often you see crocodile print on nails, and this one just screams "Fall" to me. Anyways, here's how "Croc me up" turned out on my nails...








What do you guys think? I really like the shimmer behind the crocodile scales (spots?). It really makes it pop, and it makes me think of a nice designer bag. I got this set at an Ulta store a while ago, and these surprisingly were in the clearance section. Sally Hansen must be coming out with new designs very soon. You can also find InstaGel strips and their led lamps at CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Now on to some good news...

This upcoming Halloween marks my one year anniversary in the blogging world, and though I'm still a newbie blogger, I thought I'd celebrate somehow. I will be making an announcement on my Facebook page this week, so make sure you are connected with me on Facebook so you will be able to find out! Thanks, and I hope to see ya there!

                                                                       - Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment